Amsterdam


Hey there! 
Amsterdam.. is definitely a place to be! We loved it so much! It's a shopping paradise, the people are really friendly and open and there's a lot you can do. 
This weekend trip to Amsterdam was a present from me to my boyfriend because we had our two years anniversary and he turned 18 one week later. We had a really nice hotel with view on a river, it was just amazing. 

Here are some things we did in those 72 hours, that are really worth doing!




Van Gogh Museum
There were a LOT of people, but it was interesting. We don't like it when there are so many people, so we left after 20 minutes I think haha. But this museum is one you must visit I think, if you want or not haha. Was worth it tho. 


Stedelijk Museum
A museum of modern art. In my opinion this one was a little bit more interesting than the Van Gogh, maybe because there weren't so many people in there.


Shopping
Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, Zara, Nike - EVERYTHING you need! I never bought so many clothes in three days! We spent 90% of our time shopping haha.

Anne Frank Huis
There were sooo many people, we couldn't visit this one! But I'm 100% sure that it is one of the most interesting things in Amsterdam. At least we saw it from outside :P

Grachten
We loved the canals, and we did a canal cruise by night. Definitely worth doing.


Micropia
A museum about bacteria. Eww, but interesting.

Botanical garden
We went there to take some pictures, but it wasn't very special because nothing is blooming in December (what's logical tho). I bet it's wonderful in summer! At least I could take this picture with this cool cactus haha:



That's it! That was our Amsterdam trip. Last but not least...

 ... a picture from my favorite work of the light festival and...


... the view from the hotel room! (the good hotel)

xoxo, Franci


Comments

  1. Love all the pictures!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Amsterdam! The photos you took are beautiful, I really like your blog!

    http://saranusagg.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to go to Amsterdam and see all the museums and pretty streets! pics look so good, glad you enjoyed it x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to visit Amsterdam one day! You captured the city so beautifully :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous place! Thanks for sharing!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Even though I am Dutch, Amsterdam is still a special and inspiring place <333

    XX www.laurenlouvaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii,
    I just found your blog. I love Amsterdam. The city is absolutely gorgeous and there's a plenty of stuff to do. Hoe you're having fun!:)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts