tiny elephants



Hi there!
Finally I got the time to take pictures again. The last weeks of school were really tough, but now we have summer break. The weather could be better here in Switzerland, it has been raining a lot in the last days. But summer's showing up now. Lucky me!

Yesterday I received a little parcel from Sammydress! I'm really thankful and looking forward to show you the looks with my new clothes from this lovely shop.



The shipping was really really fast, although the parcel had a looong way.

Today's look is a casual look featuring a lovely sleeveless top with cute elephants on it. I love the material, it's nice to wear. And of course I fell in love with the print, I love elephants :D
Click here to learn more about this cute top.

Stay tuned, more looks with clothes from Sammydress are on their ways!




Comments

Popular Posts